Netflix Australia Login: How Do I Access My Netflix Account?
When it comes to home entertainment, American Netflix is undoubtedly one of the best VoDs available in the marketplace. Where previously the Australian TV scene was dominated by Foxtel, Netflix has managed to defy all odds and become a favorite for most Australians.
However, to enjoy Netflix without any interruption, you need the best internet connection. Internet speed varies against Netflix subscription plans in Australia. If you are confused about how these things work, check out this detailed Netflix Login Australia guide.
Netflix Canada Login: Step-by-Step Instructions
To access Netflix Australia, you need to create your account, the process is simple. Just follow the steps below to get started, without any hassles:
- Visit the official website of Netflix i.e www.netflix.au
- Enter your email and click on “Get Started“.
- Now you will see the Netflix Australia subscription page.
- Select from the basic, standard, and premium subscription plan.
- Please Note: You can upgrade or cancel your plan at any time.
- Select your preferred payment method to complete the subscription.
- Click on Continue and enter your email id and password.
- Enjoy watching your favorite content on Netflix Australia!
Internet Speed Requirement for Australian Netflix
Netflix regularly issues reports about the streaming speeds and required internet speed from Aussie telephone companies. You’ll need to meet the minimum requirements to watch Netflix without buffering.
- Standard Definition (SD) video quality requires 3.0 Mbps
- High Definition (HD) video quality work with 5.0 Mbps
- Ultra HD video quality need high internet speed at 25.0 Mbps
How Much Does Netflix Cost in Australia?
Netflix cost depends upon your requirements. Three different monthly subscription plans are available with different options.
- Basic plan for $10.99 with standard video quality for a single user.
- Standard plan for $15.99 with HD video quality for 2 devices.
- Premium plan for $19.99 with ultra-HD video quality for 4 devices.
What can you watch on Australian Netflix?
After signing in to a Netflix account, it can be a panic to decide to watch from the unlimited number of movies. There are some Netflix shows that have received public attention over the years. You can also choose from a wide variety of new releases, top 10 in Australia today, hidden genres and much more.
- The Witcher
- The Crown
- Stranger Things
- House of Cards
- Making a Murderer
- The Umbrella Academy
How Can you Watch Hidden Titles on Netflix Australia?
Netflix has produced an unlimited number of web pages on its catalogue. However, to assist in finding the catalogue, it has generated codes against each genre. For instance, 31754 is the code for classic movies.
The codes can be used to find any type of content of your interest just by entering the code at the end of URL. For instance, after entering the code for classic movies URL will look like this https://www.netflix.au/browse/genre/31754
Getting More from Netflix
- Subscribe for a VPN that works with Netflix like ExpressVPN.
- Install the native VPN app on the device of your preference.
- Launch the VPN app > sign in > connect to a server in the US.
- Visit the Netflix website and enjoy streaming the US library!
Netflix Australia Login: FAQs
When it comes to Netflix Australia Login, you may find yourself asking questions. Below I highlight the most common questions and their answers:
How do I access my Netflix Australia account?
If you are unable to sign in to Netflix, you can reset your password via email or text message. If you forget your email address or phone number, you may be able to provide additional information like recovery email, billing information to find your account.
How do I update my Netflix account?
You can change your Netflix subscription plan at any time by following these steps:
- Sign in to your Netflix account.
- Under Device Details, select Change subscription plan.
- Select the application you want and hit Continue or Update.
- Click change or confirm.
Best Internet Provider for Australian Netflix?
According to a recent report published by Netflix Australia, the top three internet providers to watch Netflix are;
- Telstra – 4.43 Mbps
- Optus – 4.34 Mbps
- Aussie Broadband – 4.30 Mbps
What are the alternatives to Netflix Australia?
Luckily, Netflix Australia is not a single streaming service provider in Australia. You can also watch Amazon Prime; a close competitor of Netflix provides a wide variety of original content for binge-watchers. Movie Network of HBO is another good option.
The Bottom Line
Accessing Netflix Australia is not a hard task. However, if you are new to Netflix, the above article provides all details from the requirement for streaming to updating your account. If you still find something missing, don’t hesitate to drop a comment below!