How to Get American Netflix on Smart TV (Updated 2021)
Imagine investing in a new TV and planning a big movie night for you and your friends, but Netflix in Australia has bare minimum content to your liking. What to do now? If you are looking how to get American Netflix on Smart TVs, then this is the right place to be.
We will guide you step by step because if you want some variety in your movie night, then US Netflix is the best of the lot. It has the most content on Netflix than any other region.
No, Netflix is not favouring the USA above all. The reason resides behind the fact that the American Netflix library shows have the license to be there. Other countries don’t have the right and the copyright to display that content under their region name.
But that does not mean that you will have to get a pirated version of your favourite movies, that’s illegal. Why not invest in a Netflix VPN and access every Netflix library in the world, including American Netflix in Australia.
How to Get American Netflix on Smart TV [Quick Steps]
To get American Netflix on Smart TV with a VPN, follow the steps below:
- Subscribe to a reliable and robust VPN like ExpressVPN.
- Sign in using your credentials and connect to an American server.
- On your Smart TV, launch the Netflix app.
- You have all the American Netflix titles in front of you now.
How does a VPN help to get American Netflix on Smart TV
A VPN will spoof your actual IP address, making it look like you have logged in from an American region while being in Australia. This will open up a vast closet of movies and shows for you, and it’s not even illegal.
For most Smart TVs, you can connect the VPN through a VPN router. A VPN router will automatically work on all the connected devices.
American Netflix on Smart TV in Australia – Video Tutorial
How to Get American Netflix on Smart TV in Australia – FAQs
when it comes to learning how to get American Netflix on the smart TV in Australia, you may find yourself asking some questions. Here I highlight some common questions with answers.
How do I change my Netflix region on my smart TV?
Here is how you can change your Netflix region on your smart TV;
- Buy a premium VPN like ExpressVPN.
- Install the VPN app and connect to the server of your required country.
- Go to smart TV’s settings and click switch the region,
- Now you have changed the Netflix region on your smart TV.
How do I get American Netflix on my LG Smart TV?
To get American Netflix on your LG smart TV, follow the below steps.
- Navigate to the settings and click on the Smart TV setting.
- Scroll down to the option of change country, and choose Manual.
- Select the US from the country list.
- Now, Open the Netflix app it will redirect you to American Netflix.
How do I make my Netflix American?
You can make your Netflix American with few steps using a trusted virtual private network (VPN). We recommend ExpressVPN. After connecting to a US-based server, a VPN can hide your IP address by replacing it with a US IP address to make your Netflix American.
The article above informs you how to get American Netflix on smart TV. The user VPN makes this process simple. However, you need to make sure that you are using a trusted and secure VPN. We recommend Express VPN. If you still face any issues, feel free to drop your comment below.