How to Get American Netflix in Australia on Xbox One (Updated 2021)
An Xbox one is a home video game console designed by Microsoft. Along with that, it also has multimedia functionality, which lets you install video streaming apps. Netflix is one of these services that you can enjoy on your Xbox One gaming console.
We all are aware of the hype Netflix brought along with it when it began services in Australia back in 2015. But nothing can beat the content library of American Netflix. The best part is, you can get American Netflix in Australia on Xbox One.
It’s a good thing that Xbox One can do both games and stream. Whether you’re on vacation in Australia or trapped in your house, you’re all set in the entertainment section. But the real question still awaits, how can you get American Netflix in Australia on Xbox One?
Get American Netflix in Australia on Xbox One
It may seem absurd that Netflix has a different library in each region and country. It is all on the same site. Why can’t everyone get to see the same content from every corner of the world? Why is there so much restriction?
The reason being so is due to licensing issues in Australia. Netflix in Australia barely has a quarter of what US Netflix has because the content owners don’t have the rights to display on Australian Netflix. Hence it geo-blocks everything without copyright.
But it is possible now with the help of a VPN. Nothing to worry; it is a legit and straightforward process and won’t get you in any trouble either.
Follow the steps below to get American Netflix in Australia on Xbox One using a VPN.
- Subscribe to a VPN; we highly recommend ExpressVPN and install it on your PC.
- Connect your PC with your Xbox One console using an Ethernet Cable.
- Through Control Panel, access “Network and Sharing Centre.”
- Go to the Change Adaptor Settings and click on your internet connection.
- Click on “properties” and then the “Sharing” tab.
- Select “Allow other network users to connect through this PC internet connection.”
- Navigate the app on your Xbox One and stream away!
American Netflix in Australia on Xbox One – Video Tutorial
Why Do You Need a VPN for Xbox One?
A VPN is a Virtual Private Network, a gift from the tech gods to humankind, to access anything we want. It hides your original internet identity while you access a blocked website.
Through this act, the website server fails to detect you as an intruder from a blocked region and lets you view the content it has to display. Same is the case; you can get American Netflix using a VPN.
Best VPN to Get American Netflix in Australia on Xbox One
The following are the top 3 VPNs we have tested out for you to have a smooth experience streaming American Netflix.
- ExpressVPN: One of the speediest VPNs out there, ExpressVPN, definitely makes the top 3 list if you want to get American Netflix in Australia on Xbox One. A colossal server base of over 3000+ servers, it has a lot to offer. ExpressVPN comes along with a 30-day money-back guarantee as well in case you choose to change your mind.
- PureVPN: The most reliable VPN, with almost 500 servers in America alone. PureVPN is an exceptional choice. The server count expands across 180+ countries with a robust security system that easily bypasses the Netflix restrictions without detection. Moreover, a dedicated stream option will ensure you get an effortless streaming experience when you get American Netflix in Australia on Xbox One.
- PIA VPN: The most affordable VPN in the industry now, PIA with its speedy connection, is perfect for every use. The best part is that you can have unlimited connections on a single account, so you and your family can get American Netflix in Australia on Xbox One or any other device.
If you want to get American Netflix in Australia on Xbox one, follow the simple steps above and sign up with the recommended list of VPNs. This should allow you to unblock any Netflix library on your gaming console, without any hassles! 🙂
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?