How to get American Netflix on your Phone (October 2020 Updated)
The quarantine has locked everyone down in their houses. With nowhere to go, people spend most of their time glued in front of the screen, binge-watching all the top shows streaming this season. So for houses with lots of people and one or two laptops, things get tight. But surprise surprise! We know how to get American Netflix on your phone, so you won’t have to fight over who gets the laptop this time.
Netflix may be globally available, but American Netflix is indeed the best in terms of its content library. With thousands of TV shows and movies at your disposal from Australia or literally anywhere around the world.
And now, you can get American Netflix on your mobile with the help of a VPN. The mobile device will let you practice your beloved social distancing anywhere you want. Or even keep you engaged in boring family meet-ups or a long road trip.
All you have to do is get yourself a VPN.
Get American Netflix on your Phone
To get American Netflix on your phone, you must follow the steps below.
- Subscribe to a reliable VPN through their website; Our top Choice is Surfshark!
- Download and Install the VPN app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Log in using your credentials and connect to an American server.
- Open the Netflix app on your phone.
- You now have a variety of content from American Netflix to stream on your phone.
Get American Netflix on your Phone – Video Tutorial
Why do you need a VPN to Get American Netflix on Your Phone
The sole purpose of a VPN is to secure your online presence so that you can stream away without any detection or surveillance. For Netflix, the aim is to let you access the geo-restricted content on their website.
Netflix has different content for every region, despite having a single site. Every area has a list, and there are many contents not available for the rest. A VPN will let you access all those by masking your original region with a different one, here an American one.
This mask will let you hide your real region and manipulate the Netflix site to believe that you are actually from America.
As Netflix is a top-rated site, its security and radar for VPN are at an all-time high. Hence only a robust and reliable VPN can penetrate the geo-filter—more on that below.
Best VPN to Get American Netflix on Your Phone
Of all the VPNs out there, we sorted out the Top 3 after vigorously testing them. They are as follows:
- Surfshark: The last but not the least is Surfshark. Easily the most cost-effective VPN to exist. With unlimited user access on a single account, you and all your friends and family can get American Netflix on your phone or any other device from anywhere in the world.
- PureVPN: Our top recommendation when it comes to a VPN. PureVPN is one of the best VPNs used for streaming American Netflix. It has over 490 servers in the US alone, while 2000+ in over 180 countries. And it easily bypasses the Netflix radar without detection. Their app is extremely user friendly so that you can get American Netflix on your Phone quickly.
- ExpressVPN: Rightfully a part of our Top 3, ExpressVPN lets you get American Netflix on your phone with its super-fast connecting speed. And with over 3000 servers across 90+ countries, you can connect to any server of choice within seconds. It may come with a slightly hefty price tag but is worth it.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?