How to Watch American Netflix on Chromecast (Updated 2021)
Movie nights are the best part of weekends. Movie night becomes more interesting if you are watching your favourite movie on your favourite device. If you are looking how to watch American Netflix on Chromecast, keep reading!
Everyone looks forward to movie night until you realize that you don’t own a smart TV and live in Australia with minimal content on your Netflix library, unlike American Netflix. Not the kind of movie night you planned with everyone cramped in front of a laptop, did you?
Luckily, it’s 2021, and things are making progress. You can turn your regular LED or HDTV into a smart TV to watch all your favourite movies and shows. Google came up with a Chromecast device that turns your regular TV into a smart one. Simply attach the pong to your TV’s port, and connect it to your android phone.
American Netflix is America exclusive only, and it is not available in any other region. But there are ways through which you can watch American Netflix on Chromecast. For that, you must require a VPN. But first, we will guide you on how to set up the Chromecast device on your TV correctly.
How to Use Chromecast
To launch the Chromecast dongle on your TV, follow the steps below:
- Plug the USB cable provided with the Chromecast device.
- Connect the device to an HDMI port while attaching the switch to a socket.
- On your TV, find the HDMI option and open it.
- Install the app on your mobile device (Not compatible with computers)
- On your mobile device, log in with your Google account
- Follow the instructions for set-up and enjoy a variety of streaming services
While you have successfully set up your Chromecast device, getting Netflix USA is still the task. You can achieve that by using a VPN.
How to Watch American Netflix on Chromecast
Here is how you can watch American Netflix on Chromecast;
- Subscribe to the best VPN like ExpressVPN.
- Open the VPN app on your mobile and log in.
- Connect to a US-based server.
- Open the Netflix app and select any show.
- Swipe down, click Settings, and select the screencast icon.
- Your mobile is now mirrored to your TV, and you can cast American Netflix on it.
How Does a VPN Help You to Watch American Netflix on Chromecast
A VPN will let you unlock all the restricted content on Netflix due to geo-blocking. So if you are in Australia or any other country, you can enjoy the extensive library of American Netflix.
There are two ways through which you can set up a VPN for your Chromecast device. One is using a VPN Router; the other is through your mobile app. A VPN router has VPN installed in it by default. So all the devices connected to it will have the security of the VPN.
Watch American Netflix on Chromecast – Video Tutorial
The article above helps you to know how to watch American Netflix on Chromecast. The process of using Chromecast is a little tricky. However, the above step-by-step guide will help you to do it without any trouble. If you still face any issues please drop your comment below.